caring for your bedding
Here’s the part where we show (& tell) you how it’s done.
So you’ve committed to linen. Now what? Taking proper care of your items will help your Flax Home linen lead a long and happy life.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water before using
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry (we suggest hanging the Cuisine collection to dry)
- Wash with a gentle detergent formulated for delicate fabrics (we love nellie's laundry soda)
- Do not use fabric softener of any kind or detergents containing bleach, deep cleaning agents, and enzymes
- Empty the lint trap a few times over the first several drying cycles
- Get excited! Your linen will get softer and softer with every wash
Read more on our care do’s and don’ts here.